Thursday, September 23, 2010

Again HIM!!!

Today AGAIN thinking of you... I think i'm gonna crazy soon because of you!!! What the hell makes me damn much miss you...
HandsOme?
CaRinG?
Or Others??
I also blur about it... @.@
When i start miss you,my heart will start pain til I cant breathe... This was the first time I felt my heart super pain... Can you feel my heart is calling you??
When i'm alone, i always shout out and the echoes always back to me...This means that you cant listen to me when i'm alone or sad... I knew I had done something wrong to you,and maybe forever you won't forgive me...

But, I just hope myself really don't think of you anymore*(if can) so that I won't hurt by you anymore and I can live happily...

At last,I really wanna know do you ever love me before?? This is the question that I not dare to ask you...Maybe you will answer me not sure...But,my answer is I really love you!!! *(shouting from far~~) Can you hear my answer??

No comments:

Post a Comment