Saturday, October 30, 2010

FORM 6 GraduaTiOn Day...

Today is our school graduation day...But the feeling of "graduate" isn't in our mind actually...
Reach school at 8 something and sat at the hall for few hours and all the programmes were bOred...
And looking all those people walk here and there taking pics...Duhh...
Think yourself really pretty??
Please look at the mirror first or don't know the meaning of pretty??
Really disappointed about the food although I knew that the food was not too good...
But,really bad...For me... Somemore need wait till 11 can eat...zzz...

Although,have some dissatisfied things......But,still have happy things for me..... Haahaahaa...
Luckily,I managed to do my mission...If not,sure i feel regret in the futures...

At last,just can described this graduation day is a boring day for me... And because of today I need wake up early!!! Aargghhh........Damn hate......

No comments:

Post a Comment