Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Me!!!(ParT XII) Gathering with old frens!!!

Today yumcha with all my old frens at Each A Cup or Once A Cup or whatever la...
Lol... == I also not sure bout it...
Got me,pick yin,jenny,si lone,chan q,ah ning, and remy...Horyan and ah tham later only come...
Duhh...the few hours at there also give people teased me...Lol...
Teased??
Sure talked bout me and si lone la...They also dun have other things to talked except us...
Hahahahaha...XD
They said our face become red when remy talked bout us...Huh??
I dont felt it actually...Maybe the lights at there reflected towards our face???
I also dont know...Maybe they "blow water"...Who knows? Hahaha...
But, I can felt my face was hot...
Hot??? @.@
Why we still feel weird when people talked bout us? Yet we were teased for more than 3 years!!
Or both of us really got something that we not sure about it??
Lol...i shouldn't think much bout it...Just let it be~~
Long time we all dint gathered and laughed together...Really missed the time during our school life...Really enjoyed myself and I think you all sure have the same opinion with me,rite??
Damn HAPPIEEE tonite!!!
Thanks for gave me a happy nite with you all!!!

Guys!!! See u soon!!! Will be back on 24th February 2011!!!
Wait for me!!!
Muahahaha...XD
Looking forward for our next yumcha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment