Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outing with my mOm... :)

~cant control myself to take pic~Hehe...
~me and my mom~
~anchovy porridge(my mom's favourite)~
~Yummy breakfast~


Bout 10 something,me and my mom took bus to Ipoh without my father's permission...
Hahaha...
Reached Ipoh almost 11.15am...Straight go to Parade without wasting our precious time...
First,we went to Kopitiam Junction for a hearty breakfast before shopping til max!! Wakakaka...
Then,I went to Popular to buy 张小娴novel...Recently,i'm addicted to her novel...
Her novel was really really nice...^^
Hehe...
Next station was to buy clothes...Buy damn much clothes with my mom...
One word to describe our shopping was GREAT!!!
Hahaha...XD
This time spent almost RM300 already...But, really happy la today... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment