Thursday, June 30, 2011

Future husband?



Do you ever think who is ur future husband or wife before???
Lol...
Maybe u all think is ridiculous...But, recently,i had think bout this question seriously...
Yea...is SERIOUSLY...
One day,when i'm alone at hostel,somehow this question suddenly came across in my mind...
I had think that i will marry to u...
Its true...
U're da 1st guy that i had think tat gonna walk with u in my rest of life...
But,do u have da same idea with me,mr J??

Maybe if i tel u bout tis,u sure say,"Aiya...izzit too fast to talk bout marriage"??
But,for me,or a girl...I tink is not fast to tink bout it...
Coz i'm going to turn 20 soon!!!
Erm...bout 4 months to go...Sigh...
Im going to old soon~
Cant imagine tat im 2o yrs ady...lol...
I really wanna tel u tat i really hope tat i will marry to u n be ur wife,Mrs J...
But, i scare u're not happy bout it...So,im not dare to tell u...Juz can share at here...
Whatever i cant tel u or orthers,im going to share in bloggie...
Blogging is always da good choice to express our feelings...

I hope my dream will come true in some day...
Although im not ur first girlfriend,but really i hope i'm ur last girlfriend in ur life...
Can u make it?
Vincent J??
I Love You...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment