Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm sorry~

Long time dint update my bloggie ady...
So,gonna update now!!
This post is dedicated to someone...
I hope that someone wil know tat tis post i wrote for him...
Now i only know that I never forget u before...
Yea...its true...
I'm so sorry bout it...
If i really can forget u,that means i'm not serious in it...

Do u still like me??
I'm not dare to ask u this question at all...
Scare?
Dont want accept da truth?
I oso not sure about it...
If i guess correct,i rather dont want to know da answer...

Sometimes,i really feel myself stupid...
Why?
Better dont say la...
Haiz...
Bcoz of u.......................
me..................................
Can i be more selfish in everything?
Why i cant get what i want??
Its not fair!!!
Thats all what i wanna wrote...
Its from my true heart when i wrote this post...
If you really saw this,please just ignore it...
Okie?
I just wanna said out my feelings only...
Thanks...

I'm sorry...
I cant forget u...
Its real...




No comments:

Post a Comment