Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hate YOU!!!

Just now ask him a silly question...
That is,誰是世界上,你最愛的人?
Then he answered me,his family...
Okie...I'm satisfied with your answer...
Coz my answer is similar with u...
Next,i asked him who is da ranking in number 2??
He answered me,theres no people we love in this world...
All of us just love ourself only...

I thought da answer will make me happy...
But in the end,just make my tears dropped silently without anyone knew it...
Why should I asked u a damn stupid question??
LOL...I'm farking stupid in this world...
Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!
U make me no mood to answer ur cal n reply ur messages...
I just wanna hav a rest in mentally n physically...

Maybe in ur world,i'm just a farking not important person in ur reality life...
I'm just ur toy when u feel bored...
Rite? Fucker??
Maybe da 4 months we together just a dream...
A sweet dream or a nightmare for me??
I also blurred about it...
zzz...

Anyway,im just telling u that i will leave ur world n go back to my reality world which is without u...
Maybe my world will become more nice without u...
Maybe i will become cheerful without u...
Maybe i can save much more tears...
Maybe....Maybe....
There's much more maybe when my life without u...

I just wanna be a simple girl like others...But,u cant give me although its just a tiny things...
Maybe, i really not suitable for u...
Or we shouldnt start our relationship at all!!!
At first,i had make a wrong decision...
Deng!!! Accept u n make me sad all da time!!!
Damn stupid la me...
Going to bang my head to da wall!!!

I miss my single life actually...
At last,I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment