Friday, March 18, 2011

HoMe SwE3t HoMe...

Reached home safely bout 8 something...Abit late coz traffic jam at Genting and somemore raining heavily...Duhh...People want back home,also rain...Haiz...
Always rain...Beh tahan... /.\
I'm damn tired especially my hands because of my stupid luggages!!
I'm wondering why my bags is so heavy whereas inside only are my clothes... ==''
Stil hav 1 more bag in Genting and I wait til 21st only take la...No more hands take already...

When reached home,I felt happy coz at last i'm back!!!
But,what is my next plan???
Going to think bout it seriously later...zzz...
Study or work???
Can I dont do anything and just stay at home where I can sleep til afternoon and online til midnite???
Haizzzzz....
Its impossible for me!!!
Just stop dreaming bout it,k???
Lol...
Anyway...this few days gonna take a good rest before make any decision...^^
Hehe... :)
Miss my dear badly... :(




No comments:

Post a Comment