Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our day...^^

Today he came and find me...Wait for 1 week already and at last i wait til that day came...Haiz...1 week seems like 1 year ar....Is damn long...
When i going out for lunch,suddenly behind got someone calling me...And i felt weird why was someone calling me 'sen ee' leh...
When i looked behind,is HIM!!!
He went to starworld and i met him...Hehe...
I really happy and surprise because never think i can saw him...^^
After i finished work,i went to returned my uniform and locker key...Then,i went to find him...
Huhhh...very far ar..............but its worth for me... :)

Bout 9pm,we went for a movie because there's no place for us to go...We watched "Mars Needs Mom''...Ermmm...quite nice this movie and it was 3D...Then,our next movie was "Battle Los Angeles"...This movie nice la...But,he too tired and slept already...Lol...
Anyway,we enjoyed our outing although is just a short time...
Cant wait for our next outing dear... T.T
Miss you!!!
Muacks...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment