Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bad day 4 me~

I wont forget tis day,12th July 2011...
This was da day i cried most worst...
Is farking most worst!!!
Because a guy and u cried like kill a pig??
LOL...
Izzit a joke??
No...is not a joke...
I really cried til da highest volume...
i think this is the 1st time i cried till like tat...@.@
Haiz...
When i'm crying,juz only 'him' accompany me...
And he giv me many advises tat is gud 4 me...
At here,i really wanna thanks u because you're a gud counsellor!!! :)
Thx 'Mr.Him'...
At tat time,my mood is farking down...
I felt my world is full of greyness!!
My mind is empty and i felt myself was lost...
Cant tink anything at all...

At last...
Yerrr....very 'yeong sui'(ugly in cantonese) la me when i'm crying...
LOL...Luckily,there's no one saw me crying...
If not,really malu la me...><

No comments:

Post a Comment