Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Me!!! (Part II) Exam~~

Time passes really fast because today stpm start!!!!
Today was start with general paper where I need to scratch my head to think more and more points to create my essay...
Damn...None of the tips are out!!!
That means what I studied before are useless...
WTH!!! I really dont know how to wrote "Pengurusan sisa pertanian secara sistematik" memanfaatkan kehidupan manusia... SHIT!!!
Gonna die my essay!!!
Anyway still have 7 days to go...
Good luck and all the best!!!
Gambateh and may GOD bless me....Please....
Tomorrow no need sit for any papers...And I can rest at last!!!
*Phew*

My Bio paper will start on next week...
Have to study bio and chem at the same time...
Aduhhh...Fainted lo me... @.@

Anyway,today I can fb,blog and sleep!!!
Muahahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment