Friday, August 5, 2011

ABCDEFG & GFEDCBA~

Hey!!! :)
Juz a nonsense post 4 today...
ABCDEFG??
U all sure asking why suddenly I wrote this alphabets out...
Haha... :D
ABCDEFG is stand for A Boy Can Do Everything For a Girl~
And...
GFEDCBA is stand for Girl Forgets Everything Done and Catches New Boy Again~
Its a nice quotes using this alphabets...
I'm wondering who so clever can think bout tis this...^^

In this world really have such a guy ABCDEFG??
Ermmmm...In my opinion,I dun tink so that this type of guys stil remains in this world...
Bcoz this world really lacks of guys especially GOOD and HENSEM guy!!!
I really wish to have one...But,unfortunately,till now,I havent met this type of guy... :(
I'm wondering where are you rite nw??
Argghhh!!!
I nid a guy that will care me when i'm alone and sad...
Haiz...I nid wait til when leh...Sobs...><

No comments:

Post a Comment