Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve~

Christmas tree frOm DeaR~~~


Today was Christmas eve and i just stayed at home for a whole day...
Can imagined how my whole day gonna spent,just stayed at home???
Duhh...One word to described it,is BORED!!!
But,its normal for me coz every year i also din't really celebrate on it...
Just received some messages from friends and i really appreciate it~~
Thanks ya...
This year Christmas eve quite different from past years because i really miss someone that far apart from me...Haiz...
Can't stop thinking of him even 1 second la!! Shitt!!! Sei for lo!!
My mind is full of him and can't keep other people already... :P
Hymphh...I thought can celebrate christmas with you this year...
But,make me disappointed...Haih...
You sure celebrate with your friends happily,right??
Sure forget me already...Sobs...T.T
But,can celebrate New Year with someone...Hahaha...
Its okie can't celebrated christmas with you...Hehe... :)

My christmas wishes are hope all of us healthy and stay happily forever and ever!!
Although just a simple sentence,but its full of meaning and everyone wishes too...
Thats all for tonight...Have a sweet dreams... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment