Thursday, December 9, 2010

Me!!!(ParT VIII)

Today was my maths paper 1 and its totally make me crazy already...
Haiz...I'm confident that 100% I'm gonna fail in maths!!!
Urrghh!!!
I really hate myself for being so lazy in this year...
Actually ,the paper is not quite hard...But,is just I didn't do more exercise only...
Sincerely felt sorry to Mr.Lim because he really a good teacher that have taught me before...
He really good in teaching skill and very nice to all of us...

p/s: Sir,this time I'm gonna make you disappointed again...cause I do really tried my best to do but again I forgot the steps...Again make me feel wanna cry and I really angry myself for the laziness... T.T

And I really felt sorry to my parents too because they really hope I can enter local uni but now I make them disappointed towards me...Although I can't enter local uni but I will try my best to find a good job and wont make u all upset again...
I'm promise to you all!!!
Okieeee??? ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment