Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hahaha...(crazy already)

Still left 2 days before my maths paper2 and I still blogging!!
Yea...blogging can help me to reduce stress...maybe...
A whole day I only just done few questions...Haiz...
I wasted my time on tv,sleep and also facebook...LOL...
WTH!!! Exam time I dont study and just doing something useless...

Honestly, stpm was my worst exam compared to others because I admit that I really not well prepared and I still can relax most of the times...
I really hope someone can scold me so that I can change my attitude...
But,its too late now and I have to accept the reality of the life...

Anyway,I have to think at a positive way because just left 2 days only!!!
Hahahaha...
Cant wait la~~~
Waiting to have my freedOm and also work at Genting...
My happy mood to Genting is getting nearer and nearer...

To-morrow and to-morrow and to-morrow.................................


No comments:

Post a Comment