Monday, December 20, 2010

IpOh IpOh~~

strawberry strudel~~
this were the things that attracts us~~
three cute girls taking pics...^^

Today,was a happy day for me because went to Ipoh with my bestie...
My bestie?? Sure is Hor Yan and Pick Yin la...Hehe...^^
We took bus at 10 something and reached Ipoh almost 11 something...I think...Forgot to looked at the watch... ==
Our first station was Parade!!
Shopped for 2 hours++ and we just bought a few things...
But yet we really enjoyed it...
Cause three of us really long time din't go Ipoh shopping...

Our next station was Jusco!!
Have a looked at all shops and we found that S&J have something that attracts us...
Hehe...Later show you all the pics... :P
It really damn cutes and i cant control myself to buy it!!
Quite nice when i wore it and i didn't regret for bought it...
Pickyin and Horyan also bought it too but not same with mine...
Its really really cool when we wore it coz everyone is looking at us and at that moments we seems like a superstar...
Wow...we really dare to do it la and in the future we won't do such things anymore...So,now as a teenager,we should have a try on this...

Next our station was Strawberry Moments!!
What a nice place at Ipoh... I really love that place...^^
Have our great time at there and of coz we didn't miss our chance to take pics!!
Yea...We love to take pics especially at a nice place...

That's all for today's...I really looking forward for our next hangs out day...
Hey girls!! I really love you!!
Muacks!!
BFF~~


No comments:

Post a Comment