Saturday, December 25, 2010

Starts to EmO~

Yesterday can't slept well because my mind keep on thinking when i'm going to genting...
Honestly,this is my second time to leave my lovely family since two years ago where i need to went for national service at selama, perak!
And this time i leave my house is go to genting to get my experience in work...
Erm...half happy and half sad because i scare i will cry again... I tried to control myself but at last i was failed last time...Haiz...In the other hand, i feel happy is because i'm really a big girl and can go out to earn money already...
Suddenly feel myself don't want to leave my home yet...
But,i can't..............

Although,i know that one day i will leave my home to further my studies or work at somewhere else,but i really don't want so fast to leave my family and home!!!
Maybe at first i shouldn't find job at genting and just stay back at kampar find job??

Feels like i haven't had enough time at home...
Feels like i haven't sleep enough on my bed...
Feels like i still have many tvb dramas to watch...
Feels like i don't want to leave my laptop...
Feels like i haven't enjoy my holidays at all!!
THERE'S SO MUCH THINGS THAT I WANNA DO AND I DON'T WANT SO FAST GO GENTING!!! *cry-ing*

Anyway,i should have positive thinking where this time i go to genting is time to become more mature and more independent without my mother's help...
I can't imagine myself without my laptop and can't on9 for whole day...
Sucks!!!
Hope January i can back and on9 till i'm crazy...Hahaha...
If not i'm gonna crazy soon...Coz addicted to facebook... :P

Why time passes so fast and now just left four days before going up hill...
And i believe that "When there's a beginning,there should be an ending"...
I should be glad that till 19 years old i'm gonna leave my home for second time...
Thanks GOD...
I know that when we gained something,we will lost something...That's how our life be...
I should stay happily and calm no matter what happens because i know that my parents will give me silent support behind me...So,i cannot give up so easily... :)
Gambateh and just do your best in your work...^^
See you all soon...
Sobs~~



No comments:

Post a Comment