Thursday, December 16, 2010

Exam finished! Holiday starts!

Woohoo~~~
At last my exam finished at 9.45 am!!
When the teacher said time's up and the paper is going to collect now!! I saw many people have a big smile on their faces and of course 3 of us (me, pick yin and abbie) started to show a V action to each others...Hahaha...
Its normal we smiled because we really free and have a long holiday before entering uni...
At last i'm free lu~~~
Can't express my feelings throughout the words la...
But,for those who had the similar experience with me, i'm sure you can feel what i'm feel now...
Although now i'm free,but, i need to make all the books,notes,papers or whatever to disappear from my sight...

Phew~~~
When think of all those books,i really wanna faint la... @.@
I don't know how am i going to pack the books alone and from where i should pack the books...
Arghhh!!!
Can i don't pack all the books first??
Or wait i'm back from Genting first la...
Hehe...Very lazy la now...
Stop at here first...Later continue~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment