Monday, December 13, 2010

Me!!!(ParT VIIII)

This afternoon,I received your message...
And the contents was....... I totally dislike it!!!
I'm so sorry about it...
Sometimes, I really hope you dont send me a message even once!!
Although, everyday I will receive your message... Hehe... :P
Cause when you sent me those messages,I really damn hate it...
You will make me more hate you instead that I xxxx you...
Please don't do that again...
If you wanna send me those messages,I rather than you don't text me at all! K??
My mood text with you was totally gone because of you!!
Do you knew it???
That's why I don't feel like wanna reply you anymore...
It seems like wasting my time to reply you...
Better used my time to have a nap... :P
And I also don't know what should I reply you...
Said thanks or what???
Or what you hope I reply you actually???
Sometimes,I totally fed up on what you done before...
I really don't know what you're thinking and what is your next step gonna do...
I just feel like you and me wasn't like last time anymore...
Last time you'll tell me what problem you're facing or any personal problems...
But now you seems like forget me already...

Maybe is my problem or your problem??
Or we also having the same problems at the same time??
I also not sure about it...
Maybe we should just left our problems aside and let the time flies...
I'm too tired to think about that anymore...
Maybe you think we more suitable to become good friends...
Okie!!!
If like that I will accept it if you really want...
Just don't cheat yourself...





No comments:

Post a Comment