Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crying Bcoz Of YOU!!!


As usual,I'm waiting your sms after u finished work...
I waited patiently and at last ur name appeared in my phone...
Actually,I never felt the happiness when saw ur msg whereas I scare when saw ur msg bcoz I dont knew what should I replied u...
Should I asked,are u tired??
Or today many customers??
Lol...I'm too tired to asked these questions ady coz almost everyday I'm asking the same questions...If he not bored with the questions I'm asking...I oso felt bored with the answer he gave...Haiz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again he said sorry to me because he dun have time to accompany me...
Honestly,I dint blame on u for not accompany me...
I know that u need to work and work and work!!!
But,sure my heart will feel uncomfortable,rite??
U r my bf and dun have time to accompany ur gf???
What a jokes!!!
Hahaha...XD
Lolz...Its enuf...zzzzzz...
Then,I replied him,"Its okie...because its normal 4 me ady and I'm used to be alone for this few weeks...
SEE!!!! He oso dont knew how to replied me bcoz I'm telling the truth ady!!!
Haiz...No comment bout him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I replied him,suddenly my tears dropped from my eyes and I keep on asking myself...
Why should I suffered this??
Why should I cried silently??
Why I'm so stupid in this relationship??
Why I dint tel him whats my feeling??
Why only I'm sacrificed in this relationship??
WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I admit that I'm a stupid!!!
Always give u cheat...
If u cant do anythings,please dun promise me this n that bcoz I will fully trust u for what u had been promised me before...
And yet,thats why always been hurt by u...
Can u please dun promise me anymore??
My heart cant stand for any disappointment anymore...
Can u???
Its been a time I never cried...But,when I back from Genting,I become a gal who easier to cry and need someone who really cares for me or pamper me...
I'm just a simple gal like others too...
But,u cant do it...Bcoz u're far from me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just have a simple wish...
I hope that u will have a little time for me so that I wont feel lonely...
Libran gal hates lonely!!!
And now I facing the same problem...
Haiz...Izzit hard for u to accompany me?? T.T
I'm tired of crying and crying...
Wondering my tears will dry if everyday I'm crying??
I'm freaking tired la...
I cant stand it anymore!!!
Dear....i'm tooo tired....
At last,can i depend on u in my future???
Can promise me??
The answer we'll never know..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment