Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweetie leave soon~ :(

Why when we getting more bigger there's many things to think and think???
Maybe become more mature and the problems are approaching to us...
I wish I can go back to secondary school lifes with my crazy friends...Hahaha...
But,times doesn't wait people...When something was past,we can't turned back the time...
This is reality life,man!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In couple days,one of my bestie, pick yin gonna leave kampar soon...
She take nursing in Singapore...
So gud!!! But,I'm not interested in nursing...If not,sure I go ady...
Haiz...But,the problem is stay at Singapore for 8 years...
Don't know when next time she come back,we'll still like now??
Going out together??
Yumcha??
Gossiping??
Opps...Is chatting...
Teasing each others??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope 3 of us will keep in touch with each others so that our friendship won't die out...
Gonna miss u ya...Hehe...^^
BFF~~

No comments:

Post a Comment