Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm the STUPID girl in the world!!!

Again he make me felt disappointed...
Again he lied to me...
Again he hurt me...
Again he broke my heart...
AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why should you lied me???
Is there any benefits you lied me???
If no,what the hell you lied for???
You think I am stupid or brainless???
Stil asked me how come I will knew bout it...
Used your brain la...Sure from your facebook la...Zzz...
I thought you treat me so good wrote songs for me...
And make me happy and touching...
Tears were dropped from my eyes...
And....at that moments,I really felt that you are the one that I look for in my life...
But now,I need to think twice before take any actions...
So,I won't regret for what I do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate liars!!!
Those who know well bout me,he/she should know that I hate people lied at me...
And I can't stand bout it anymore...So,I decided to asked for the truth...
And he started to pretend and find more and more stupid reasons...
Maybe I shouldn't trust you at first and if I never together with you,maybe I will have a happy times without any worries or unhappy memories,rite???

Now,I'm asking myself that should I continue with you and forget all those things or just break with you???
Why should I suffered all these???
Sometimes,I really jealous those who are couple-ing now...
How you all can stay sooo sweet with each others for so many years???
I also hope that you and me can be like that...
But,.......................Haiz...............................
Maybe we stay too far from each others and cant have a good communication when we have any problems...
Or maybe sometimes girls must pretend abit stupid or dont think too complicated so that we wont know much things??
Just wanna shout out my problems and have a tight sleep tonight...
Coz tomorrow going to KL!!!
Hahahaha....XD


No comments:

Post a Comment