Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nothing to talk.................

As time passes,I felt that we really dun have topic to chat...
Izzit u really soooo busy???
Or u have change ur heart???
Maybe when we started together,it was a wrong decision...
Maybe I shouldn't together with u...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When someday I tell u,"Dear~I'm tired of waiting and can't together with u anymore."
This means that I really really fed up with u and can't stay with u anymore...
Sorry for not keep my promise that stay with u forever because u din't appreciate me when I'm together with u...
If can,I really hope we can last forever...But,since u never care me...Its okie for me~
Just let me go or else I will heavy-hearted to let u go..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If one day,I din reply ur messages...Thats mean u not important for me anymore and my heart is totally break...
Thats all...
~(Sorry That I Loved You)~

No comments:

Post a Comment